Website Privacy Statement
Our Contact Details
Happy Hive Solutions Inc.
105-A Matimtiman St. Sikatuna Village, Quezon City
0927 646 9793
March 25, 2022
The type of data we collect
We collect the following personal information from you when you submit to us your inquiries or requests:
- Contact Information (Email, Mobile Number)
- Business Address
We also automatically receive data such as following:
- the computer or device you are using when you visit this Site
- the information about the browser or type of device you are using;
- the operating system
- the date and time of your visit; and
- the webpages visited.
How we get the data and why we have it
Most of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by you for the following reasons:
- To respond and follow up regarding your request or inquiry
- To gather data for market analysis and product development
We may share this information with individuals working with Happy Hive.
We will never use your personal data to advertise or promote third-party goods or services to you. Additionally, we will not license or publish any of your personal data. We do not and will not sell any personal data to third parties for commercial use.
Under the Data Privacy Act of 2012, the lawful bases we rely on for processing personal information are:
(a) Your consent. You are able to remove your consent at any time. You can do this by contacting:
0927 646 9793
(b) In fulfillment of a contractual obligation with you, or in preparation for entering into a contract with you.
(c) To comply with a legal obligation.
(d) To protect your vitally important interests.
(e) For other purposes of legitimate interest.
Other data collected from your use of this site, mentioned above, are collected through Google Analytics. These are collected to gather insights for our marketing efforts and website improvement.
How we store your personal information
Your information is securely stored in our cloud storage and back-up database.
We keep your personal information for the duration of our service to you. We will then dispose your information by permanently deleting your data from our records.
Your data protection rights
Under the Data Privacy Act, you have rights including:
- Right to information – You have the right to be informed whether personal information pertaining to you will be, is being, or has been processed.
- Right to object to processing – You have the the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Right to access – You have a right to obtain a copy of any information relating to you that we have on our computer database and/or manual filing system.
- Right to rectification – You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
- Right to erasure – You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Right to data portability – You have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
- Right to complain – If you feel that your personal information has been misused, maliciously disclosed, or improperly disposed, or that any of your data privacy rights have been violated, you have a right to file a complaint with the National Privacy Commission.
- Right to damages – You have the right to be indemnified for any damages sustained due to inaccurate, incomplete, outdated, false, unlawfully obtained or unauthorized use of your personal information.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
Please contact us at email: firstname.lastname@example.org, phone number: 0927 646 9793, if you wish to make a request.
How to complain
If you have any concerns about our use of your personal information, you can make a complaint to us at email: email@example.com, phone number: 0927 646 9793.
You can also complain to the National Privacy Commission if you are unhappy with how we have used your data.
The National Privacy Commission’s address:
For complaints, contact @:
- 09055061478 (Globe)
- 09708180555 (Smart)
National Privacy Commission website: firstname.lastname@example.org